Winter Mosaics, a pair of leg warmers/boot covers is delightfully warm and colourful. It can be worn high or scrunched up, over or inside boots. It is also delight for activities like yoga, meditation, and pilates. And one of the best features is that it is reversible. Many delightful options!
Approximate Size: Small
- Acrylic yarn
- 50% bamboo, 50% viscose yarn
Status: SOLD 210/315 (hl)
Winter Mosaics: Personal Work Notes
Winter Mosaics, a pair of leg warmers/boot covers is another new experiment with Mosaic Crochet.
- used the foundationless sc to begin the piece
- the pattern block numbers (#nn) are with reference to Barbara Walker’s encyclopaedic library of mosaic knitting patterns “Mosaic Knitting“
- in this instance, I have used the standard 2 row per sq-row method
- crochet in the round
- the bands at top and bottom are worked after the main piece is complete. Single crochet in the back look to produce a ribbed banding. This band is worked and crocheted to the main piece, row by row (not sewn on later).