This labradorite bracelet is part of a set of “Labradorite and Friends” jewelry set (which includes labradorite necklace, labradorite earrings I, labradorite earring II). I am actually going backwards in posting the last made item.
I won’t be including any details steps. It is all very easy and very ad-hoc. The main carry-on theme is labradorite gemstones. This will carry through to the necklace and earrings (which I will post later).
The bracelet is made on memory wire (so free, easy sizing).
Into this labradorite bracelet I have thrown in:
- Labradorite gemstone chips and small nuggets
- Pandora-style safety chains (A+++ rhodium plated brass)
- Swarovski fish beads, bicone pendants, flower beads
- custom made fabric long “beads”
- resin and Czech miscellaneous beads
- cats eyes bead
- pale adventurine, hematite
- and other friends …
Here are some detailed pics ..