GHHORIZONTAL tapestry crochet bag celebrates colour and joie de vivre in tribal geometric pattern.
You would be hard pressed to try and figure out why I named this “GHHORIZONTAL Tapestry Crochet Bag”. But the reason is quite simple. It is to point at and give credit to the underlying design used as my source of inspiration.
As you can see below, my graphed is similar but not identical to the original pattern. Nonetheless, it definitely was my source of inspiration.
The circular base design found its inspiration from a graphed pattern I found on Pinterest.
And as with my other tapestry crochet bags, I have used large grommets to provide the holes for the drawstring. So much better looking than just leaving holes in the work, don’t you think?
Some detailed photos of the GHHORIZONTAL tapestry crochet bag.
Specifications & Features
- base diamater: approx. 28 cm / 11 in
- height: 32 cm / 12.6 in
- very strong and sturdy large holdall bag
- can be worn over shoulder or across body
- bag strap with adjustable length
- classy, secure metal grommets for drawstring
- hand-crocheted matching drawstring with polished wood and Czech beads
- strong hardware for strap buckle
- strong acrylic yarn
- Czech beads, wooden beads
- metal buckle
- metal grommets
status: g340 NKL et
- Body: tapestry crochet with knit single-crochet (aka waistcoat stitch) as the main stitch
- Base:tapestry crochet with knit single-crochet (aka waistcoat stitch) as the main stitch
- Shoulder strap: using strong, non-stretchy strap-sc stitch
- Drawstring Cord: Duo Sided Crochet Cord