I have always wanted a Dremel. Well, not actually “always”. But ever since I started seeing so many people & crafty friends mentioning a Dremel. They throw out the name “Dremel” as if the Dremel was such an item like Bosch that anyone hearing the name, would know it. I didn’t. And yet I wanted one. And I didn’t even know what it could do. But I wanted a Dremel.
When my Dremel arrived, I loved it at first sight.
Which Dremel to Get?
In January of 2013, when I was ready to get a Dremel (incorrectly thinking it would be a belated Xmas pressie) – I was all a flounder as to which Dremel I should get. It should at least do a number of things. Hopefully things I would want it to do. Vaguely, I thought of polishing metal, a bit of buffing, cutting maybe … but really, I was floundering.
I turned to my Facebook clever friends and discovered many thumbs up for the Dremel Stylus 7.2v Cordless. So I got it. And it arrived. I was fascinated and delighted..
Dremel Stylus 7.2v Cordless
The Dremel Stylus Cordless includes Docking Station Charger, & Internal Battery
- Dremel 7.2v Cordless Stylus Lithium-Ion. #F0131100JG
- Patented nose tip control – On/Off at front of tool for one handed operation
- Variable speed 5,000 – 25,000 RPM for superior performance and control
- Pistol grip design for outstanding balance, performance and precision control
- Docking station – Holds the Stylus during projects while charging battery.
- Soft grip housing for superior comfort and control
- 7.2V integrated lithium ion battery – Holds a charge 6 times longer than Ni-Cd
- Tool will hold a charge for up to 2 years
- No battery “memory effects” – Can be recharged at anytime without reducing the charge capacity
I bought my Dremel from MTS (My Tool Store) – they are in Australia and the goods were delivered very promptly indeed.
There are so many! I totally fell in love with the look and feel of my new Dremel Stylus. And it was so great that they came with accessories. However, they left me totally confused. What were they for? How do I use my many Dremel accessories?
So I did my due diligence and am discovering how to use Dremel Accessories.